This hotel is in a central location. The rooms have views of the golf course, river and or beach. Our room on the top floor had views of everything. This was fantastic to see. Along with a generously sized balcony. The room was kept clean and comfortable throughout our stay. We had a kitchenette room which was very useful for preparing our own meals when we did not feel like eating in restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA(R) Hotels by Outrigger is our mid-tier, off-beach leisure brand where guests will find local hospitality and convenience in paradise. Located in central Waikiki, this Waikiki hotel is just a 7-minute stroll to Waikiki Beach, next door to The International Marketplace and one block from Kalakaua Avenue's shopping and entertainment. OHANA Waikiki East provides safe, clean and well maintained mid-tier accommodation proudly supported by long serving hosts, many who have been with the Outrigger family for over thirty years. OHANA Waikiki East is unlike beachfront resorts where you may choose to spend your time indoors. Rather, it is an enjoyable home base for your Island adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your OHANA Waikiki East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana East Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana East Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki East Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu