The tower we were in overlooked the canal area and you could see Diamond head from the lanai.
Stayed for 10 nights and never got sick of the breakfast as different choices daily. The breakfast would keep us going all day with just a snack needed till diner. We would go to breakfast before 7am and the birds don't bug you at that time.
Our room had 2 queens and a lounge area with 4 seats.
Best shower/bathroom I have used in a hotel, the room never got steamy or have condensation in it.
Close to the beach, we hired surf boards across the road in the Marriott Hotel.
Close to shops and restaurants.
Even with the lanai door open at night we would sleep really well, the car sounds and other noises would not disturb us.
Very nice area, safe to walk around there at night without worrying.
Always clean, nice foyer and towels for the beach.
You need your room key to access the floors in the lift, so very safe hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach. The 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Our Complimentary a.M. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen features freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, and Asian specialties. Stay refreshed with a selection of specialty beverages made with Starbucks(R) espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails. During Happy Hour (4 to 7 PM daily), enjoy Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tais for $7. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our Gallery Market offers a selection of bottled beverages, perfectly packaged grab 'n go items from salads to sandwiches, while our Bakery Case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit(R) fitness center with Life Fitness(R) cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Valet parking: $32 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu