Stayed at Hyatt place for ten days in November. The checkin was painless and welcoming staff. We checked in late and had inform the hotel about our late flight.
After checkin there seems to be minimal staff to help load in trolley so I did it myself with a half asleep child and a hubby who tries to find parking.
As I cart the 4 luggage that we have I didn't realize that there's two wing and ended up in the wrong one. All the way to the high floor I called reception and they told me that my room was the other building. Was not excited to roll this cartful of luggage and push. I passed thru the reception and 2 staff saw me and didn't even acknowledged to help. :( finally I got to our room
It was small than what I'm used to and we requested a King size bed. With a sofa three feet away from the bed so there's much room to really. The balcony has ample space and a partial of
Of Waikiki beach.
Cleanliness of the room I question. Few times I had to pick up a piece of paper or a crumb from the night before. And I don't think they
Vacuum the rooms on a daily basis. That really erks me because we are on the beach all day and sand is bound to collect so not happy about the carpet how it's not being cleaned.
The daily breakfast was plenty and busy but you can always find a seat. Just make sure you don't leave your food unattended . This was a daily morning entertainment when people don't realize those birds are so notorious! They want your food! The cleaning staff and kitchen crew for breakfast are pleasant :)
The cafe by the reception tho was a different story. We had a late snack night and a waiter seemed like he didn't wanna be there a simple mushroom soup order and milk for the lil guy. Waiter didn't make eye contact and just not engaging. So we never went back and decided to not eat there anytime :(
Really nothing of a WOW factor just a stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach. The 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Our Complimentary a.M. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen features freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, and Asian specialties. Stay refreshed with a selection of specialty beverages made with Starbucks(R) espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails. During Happy Hour (4 to 7 PM daily), enjoy Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tais for $7. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our Gallery Market offers a selection of bottled beverages, perfectly packaged grab 'n go items from salads to sandwiches, while our Bakery Case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit(R) fitness center with Life Fitness(R) cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Valet parking: $32 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu