Booked on a last minute special through Hawaiian Air the night before, this hotel turned out to be a great stay.
Located 2 blocks back from the beach it offers clean rooms and courteous service. Staff are friendly and accommodating. The hotel has a small pool and a laundry room ($3 each per wash/dry). The daily breakfast was fine, although a bit repetitive, offering hot and cold Western style food and Korean options.
There is an in house Lawson store selling Japanese and western style foods/supplies and an ABC store selling everything 20 meters from the entrance.
Although there is no room service available, hotel food can be ordered downstairs and is served either at the bar or in the lobby lounge area.
We were offered late checkout on request free of charge, with the use of a hospitality room to freshen up/shower etc before heading out to the airport for the red-eye back to L.A. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach. The 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Our Complimentary a.M. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen features freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, and Asian specialties. Stay refreshed with a selection of specialty beverages made with Starbucks(R) espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails. During Happy Hour (4 to 7 PM daily), enjoy Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tais for $7. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our Gallery Market offers a selection of bottled beverages, perfectly packaged grab 'n go items from salads to sandwiches, while our Bakery Case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit(R) fitness center with Life Fitness(R) cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Valet parking: $32 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu