We had booked at the Hyatt Regency, however got transferred to Hyatt Place for 2 nights due to over booking.
Couple of points to note (different to all the other positive feedback which I agree with):
- Rooms are nice and modern. We had our room on the 10th floor. Note that the rooms are a bit smaller, which prevented us from leaving our two suitcases open, however it isn't a major issue.
- At the 'end' of the Waikiki strip of shops and hotel. May be an issue if you're walking.
- 'Pink Trolley' stop about a block away.
- Bus stops right outside (on the main road).
- Nice size bed, however we found the pillows 'too' soft.More