We are lifetime Diamond Hyatt members who have stayed at both Hyatt properties. All tolled we've logged in 65 visits to the Hyatt Regency Waikiki and just tried the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach for the first time. The Hyatt Place is a winner in our book.
Hospitality is a top priority as are the fantastic staff, great and spacious, newly renovated guest rooms and lovely appointed common areas. No name tags here as employees are encouraged to introduce themselves to guests and interact with them by name. Genuine smiles abound whether the employees think they are being watched or not. No glum faces here. Two books away from the beach, across the street from The Bus stop.
Friendly, courteous and quick to respond to guest needs. Hawaiian music fills the air, beautiful tasteful Hawaiian decor, true Hawaiian hospitality at its finest...they way the Hyatt Regency Waikiki once used to be years ago when repeat guests were cherished.
Good selection for included breakfasts and happy hour deals. Kudos to General Manager Bonnie Kiyabu who has put together a great crew of employees who exceed all expectations. Hyatt corporate would do well to realize that local Hawaiians are quite capable of managing their properties in Hawaii. A few more locals in the executive offices of Hyatt properties in Hawaii would be a welcome change and frankly is long overdue. Well done Ms. Kiyabu and everybody at he Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach. We'll be back or sure.
In the meanwhile we'll return to the Hyatt Place and recommend it highly to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach. The 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Our Complimentary a.M. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen features freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, and Asian specialties. Stay refreshed with a selection of specialty beverages made with Starbucks(R) espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails. During Happy Hour (4 to 7 PM daily), enjoy Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tais for $7. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our Gallery Market offers a selection of bottled beverages, perfectly packaged grab 'n go items from salads to sandwiches, while our Bakery Case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit(R) fitness center with Life Fitness(R) cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Self parking: $25 daily fee. Valet parking: $30 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu