Overall it as an excellent stay... Our mountain view room had everything we needed and requested, large shower, huge comfortable bed and free wifi that worked well.
Breakfast was perfectly edible and more than sufficient. Yes, it gets busy but we never missed out on a table and enjoyed our food every day.
We were there for a wedding and had groups of friends staying in many different hotels. We were the only ones to get wifi, breakfast, balcony and great service so we chose well and we all paid similar prices. Every hotel we visited had a small swimming pool but in saying that, no one was ever using them either.
Nothing to complain about at the Hyatt Place, they did a great job! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach. The 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Our Complimentary a.M. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen features freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, and Asian specialties. Stay refreshed with a selection of specialty beverages made with Starbucks(R) espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails. During Happy Hour (4 to 7 PM daily), enjoy Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tais for $7. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our Gallery Market offers a selection of bottled beverages, perfectly packaged grab 'n go items from salads to sandwiches, while our Bakery Case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit(R) fitness center with Life Fitness(R) cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Self parking: $25 daily fee. Valet parking: $30 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu