we stayed at this hotel for one night in Dec. 2012.
The hotel is 2-3 blocks away from the Waikiki beach, which you can take a stroll over and enjoy swimming in the protected area in Waikiki beach. Great for families with small kids.
The hotel also offers free breakfast: sausage & egg bagels, variety of juices and cereals, oatmeal and rice.
The hotel is very clean and remodeled with modern furnishings
Parking is 25 dollars per day. We had an incident with the valet where we called for getting our car. The front desk picked up the call and agreed to relay the message. We waited 30 minutes and haven’t seen our car. Finally talked to the Valet service. They were not aware of our request.
We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds. The room setting is configured like a studio. The sink is in the same area where the bed is without a closed door, which was not very good for families having early risers.
The bathroom configuration is very crammed - you can barely squeeze in to use the toilet and bath tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki and just a 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach. The 100% smoke-free Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a spring board to many activities and attractions for the visitor on the go. Our Complimentary a.M. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Guest Kitchen features freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, and Asian specialties. Stay refreshed with a selection of specialty beverages made with Starbucks(R) espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails. During Happy Hour (4 to 7 PM daily), enjoy Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tais for $7. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our Gallery Market offers a selection of bottled beverages, perfectly packaged grab 'n go items from salads to sandwiches, while our Bakery Case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets. Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit(R) fitness center with Life Fitness(R) cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck. Valet parking: $32 daily fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ocean Waikiki Hotel
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu