There were 6 couples of us that arrived on February 2nd with our Travel agent booking the rooms at Aqua Bamboo, being a big mistake on her part truly not researching the actual condition of this hotel and making it a very unpleasant experience for our trip to Hawaii. Upon arrival we should have all just left the hotel and moved elsewhere to much better accomodations but we all did stay in this Hell Hole as we were leaving on the 6th to go on the Norwegian Cruise Pride of Aloha. The rooms were very disgusting with carpet and drapes that appeared to have been there for many years and don't think they have ever been cleaned. The maids/housekeepers were very inefficient with their cleaning abilities. I only wish now that we had taken the time to pull up the reviews of other customers on this property before we arrived in Hawaii, but we all had faith in our travel agent that she knew what she was doing when she booked all of us in the hotel, but now is rather obvious she did not do her research for us to provide us decent accomations. I would never recommend this place to anybody.
The blankets they had on the beds were disgusting and I really think they purchased them at an Army Surplus store. All in all this was a very bad experience for all of us staying in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is an intimate, Southeast Asian-inspired, boutique hotel located 1 1/2 blocks to the beach. If you're looking for a true oasis in the heart of Waikiki with a lush outer sanctuary including an outdoor pool with waterfall, jet spa, barbeque grill and cabana, look no further. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Bamboo allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towel and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, studios and suites include a 32-inch LCD TV, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, stove-top and energy saving sensors for our guest rooms. Located poolside, The Lovin' Oven creates unique hand-tossed Artisan pizzas using fresh, local ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Aqua Bamboo Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo And Spa
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu