The staff was friendly and helpful at all times. Pretty little pool area, but water was cold. The room was not large, but adequate. The studio with kitchenette has a small refrigerator with an ice tray - plenty of room to keep our breakfast foods. Also had a toaster, microwave, small stove, and coffee maker and coffee packages. Basically, it had all the things you would need to eat a meal in your hotel room. The bathroom was small but clean and the towels were in good condition. The bed was comfortable with good sheets. Staff provided us with free beach chairs, beach towels, and a free umbrella when it rained. Parking was expensive - we saved some money by parking in another lot.
In other words - the room offered everything you need for a comfortable vacation. If you want luxury, spaciousness and a gorgeous view, go ahead and spend a lot more money somewhere else. This was a good location with a short 2 block walk to the beach, a wonderfully friendly staff, and a decent price, by Waikiki standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is an intimate, Southeast Asian-inspired, boutique hotel located 1 1/2 blocks to the beach. If you're looking for a true oasis in the heart of Waikiki with a lush outer sanctuary including an outdoor pool with waterfall, jet spa, barbeque grill and cabana, look no further. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Bamboo allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towel and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, studios and suites include a 32-inch LCD TV, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, stove-top and energy saving sensors for our guest rooms. Located poolside at the Aqua Bamboo Waikiki, The Lovin' Oven specializes in unique hand-tossed Artisan pizzas using fresh, local ingredients. Open daily from noon till 9 PM. Closed on Tue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Bamboo Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo And Spa
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu