My partner and I stayed in the Aqua Bamboo for 9 nights at the beginning of February 2013 and we were really impressed. We emailed before we arrived to ask if there was any possibility of a 'nice' room as it was a special trip for my 50th birthday. We did indeed have a 'nice' room. It was 1006 and it was at the back of the hotel with views of the pool and the sea. It also had a little balcony at the side with a table and two chairs. I think the rooms that end 001 and 006 are the best rooms and the higher up you are the better the views.
The little kitchen was great although we didn't cook a thing!
We used the (free) hotel beach towels and beach chairs every day that we went to the beach and these saved a small fortune because on the first day we discovered that if you wanted to hire two sunbeds and an umbrella for the day it was $25!! crazy prices.
The hotel concierge booked all of our trips for us and they were all BRILLIANT. Pearl Harbour, Turtle tour, Polynesian Cultural Centre.
We really had an amazing time and the Aqua Bamboo was the perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is an intimate, Southeast Asian-inspired, boutique hotel located 1 1/2 blocks to the beach. If you're looking for a true oasis in the heart of Waikiki with an on-site restaurant and lush outer sanctuary including a saltwater pool with waterfall, jet spa, barbeque grill and cabana, look no further. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Bamboo allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towel and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, studios and suites include a 32-inch LCD TV, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and stove-top. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Aqua Bamboo Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo And Spa
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu