We chose this hotel based upon Tripadvisor reviews. It turned out to be a great choice as we loved this hotel. The location is perfect, right in the center of Waikiki, but off the main strip in a quieter area.
Our room was great. It was on a high floor, facing the pool area. We had a great view of the ocean from our balcony. We would sit there everyday and watch the sun set with a glass of wine.
The pool area is a tropical oasis in the center of Waikiki. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. This hotel is a fantastic value for the money.
Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is an intimate, Southeast Asian-inspired, boutique hotel located 1 1/2 blocks to the beach. If you're looking for a true oasis in the heart of Waikiki with a lush outer sanctuary including a saltwater pool with waterfall, jet spa, barbeque grill and cabana, look no further. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Bamboo allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towel and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, studios and suites include a 32-inch LCD TV, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and stove-top. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Bamboo Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo And Spa
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu