Stayed here with my husband for a short spur of the moment visit to Oahu. After diligently searching all sorts of travel search engines and seeing Aqua Bamboo come up in every search, we decided to give it a try. Great value for price. We immediately received an upgraded suite upon our arrival. Contemporary with an "old school" Hawaiian flare, Spacious suite with kitchenette, bathroom with separate shower and tub, large sitting area with large windows and TV. The King size bed was comfy with tons of cloud like pillows, the bed was also "sectioned" off from the sitting area, for privacy if traveling with a group. This opened up to a small balcony looking at the city. Front desk was friendly. The only downside was that parking was full and had to park at a garage in the next building.
I really loved the free beach towels, you get a rental card for the towel, just turn in your dirty towel and get another rental card until you end your visit. There's also free beach gear..pretty cool =)
The back side of the hotel was super cute, great pool, cool looking lanai's. We didn't take advantage of the free activities that the hotel provided but there is a long list, early AM beach yoga, breakfast buffet, etc.
It was conveniently located about a block and a half from the main strip in Waikiki, super close to eateries and shopping. It was a comfortable stay at Aqua Bamboo especially if you're looking to travel on a budget and want a comfy place to sleep at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is an intimate, Southeast Asian-inspired, boutique hotel located 1 1/2 blocks to the beach. If you're looking for a true oasis in the heart of Waikiki with a lush outer sanctuary including a saltwater pool with waterfall, jet spa, barbeque grill and cabana, look no further. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Bamboo allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towel and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, studios and suites include a 32-inch LCD TV, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and stove-top. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Vacatia, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Aqua Bamboo Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo And Spa
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu