The Imperial's location can't be beat for downtown action, catching excursions or hopping on the trolley. Waikiki means shopping and restaurants, it is not the carribean vacation you have experienced in the past. Definitely do the cirlce island tour on your first day and then make plans to go back to Haunama Bay to do the snorkelling, this is where you'll get the most kick for your buck and experience.
The beach is a city block away, what beach there is..remember Waikiki is a manmade beach. The hotel has a pool on the roof top that is the same size as most homes. It is incased in cement walls with no view, windy. The hot tub facility is a joke, with two home style hot tubs on the 3rd floor, only one worked.
The hotel staff is great and friendly, a Denny's is located next door. This hotel needs to do some upgrading, it is very functional but small. Do not stay in a studio, even for two people!!! We stayed in a Banyan and it fit us and our luggage. Waikiki is a touring holiday, not a beach holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha! Mahalo for considering The Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki. We are conveniently located in the epicenter of Waikiki and are steps away from the famous Waikiki Beach. We are surrounded by shops and restaurants for you to browse and enjoy. We know you will enjoy your visit, and are looking forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Imperial Hawaii Hotel
- Hawaii Imperial
- Imperial Hawaii Honolulu
- Imperial Waikiki
- Imperial Hotel Waikiki
- Imperial Of Waikiki
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Honolulu