A short walk away from the private beach owned by the Hilton, but there's nothing much to do on that stretch, i would recommend one walk to the public area - there's a lot more stuff going on there, restaurants and pubs and shops. about a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel to the main shopping district (huge forever21, cheesecake factory, tiffany & co, prada etc etc)
small lobby, no breakfast (coffee/tea/water provided) but there's wifi in the lobby so it makes waiting a lot easier. we arrived at the hotel about 6am and we were so grateful they allowed us to check in early at 9am. there was an ihop right next to the hotel so we kept ourselves occupied while they were getting our room ready.
in the room there was only one internet connection (wired) but luckily i was using a mac so we could share the internet. the room wasnt big, but was clean and comfortable. the toilet was clean too. we had 4 people staying in the room but we managed fine. staff were great too, giving us tips on getting to places like the international market place. there was a tour booth right by the elevators too.
if youre heading to pearl harbour, get up early because the free tickets for the general tour are usually snapped up early. its about a 1.5 hr drive down.
dont forget to check out the flea market at the aloha stadium!! its super huge and great place to scour some finds. dont miss out on the luau as well.
I LOVE HAWAI'I!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! Located at the beginning of Waikiki, we are an off beach property offering affordable accommodations with NO resort fees! We are within walking distance to the beach, Ala Moana Shopping Center and the Hawaii Convention Center! All guest rooms come with free WI-FI, charging station for electronic devices, microwave, mini-fridge,in-room safe, HDTV including free HBO, coffee maker, hair dryer, bathroom amenities, iron/ironing board. Also free use of the Fitness Center and Business station. Start your morning with fresh coffee, tea, and iced water in the hotel lobby. Parking is normally $25.00 per night but become a Wyndham Rewards member, and parking is reduced to $20.00 per night plus earn points towards a free stay at any Wyndham property. Public transportation (The Bus) is available in front of the hotel. Explore and experience the island culture - visit our concierge/activities desk in the lobby for all your tours and adventures and build great memories of your Hawaiian vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Waikiki
- Holiday Inn Honolulu
- Honolulu Holiday Inn
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu