TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,279 results
All reviews an overnight stay shuttle driver nimitz highway hotel restaurant one night stay pearl harbor front desk staff the hotel is clean short stay rental car the big island waikiki beach housekeeper pcs starbucks mainland aloha
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Quiet, clean and fantastic staff helpful and happy. Great location and great meals for night time really loved pudding. Convenient bus stop nearly front door. So close to airport and wonderful airport shuttle.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha Connie V,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear from guests that understand how convenient our location is to see Oahu's sights.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our last hotel stay before we headed back home, great location with a free shuttle bus from the airport and free back to the airport the next morning. I realised I left my prescription glasses behind so I promptly sent them an email asking if they had been found by housekeeping, they were located and are in the process of posting them back to me..great communication thank you, just waiting for my glasses to arrive soon.

Aloha kerrycloke,

Thank you for staying with us. I am happy we found you glasses. I would hate to travel without mine!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The person at the front desk provided very helpful, and spot on, directions on using public bus to a couple of shopping centers and things to do. Property is quite close to bus stops going in both directions (away from downtown Hono and towards). Nice, and cheap, option for getting around. The room was comfortable, the restaurant had very decent food, and the pool and surrounding area was very clean and refreshing. All this and a highly competitive price so close to the airport and we will certainly stay here again when passing through Honolulu. Shuttle ride to airport a breeze. Great find.

Aloha derbyking98,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving your review. I am glad you had a great time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stop in at this hotel every couple of months and I'm always comforted with how well they take care of their guests here. This place feels so much like a second home!

We start with Kehau greeting us by name into the hotel and making sure all of our check-in needs are met and if we have any questions they are answered. She also goes above and beyond by staying up to date on va policies that affect our stay.

Our housekeeper, Nieda, always does such a good job cleaning our room and is so nice and friendly that we always request a room in her area.

Gigi is another housekeeper that has been wonderful as well. They are both professional, but seem to go out of their way to make sure we have everything we need. I have no complaints with the staff here.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Aloha 684ashlee,

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback on your stay. Kehau, Nieda and Gigi will be so happy to hear that your enjoyed their Aloha Spirit.

Please come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable, clean but dated. Close to several restaurants as well as an onsite restaurant open only for dinner. I called 2 months in advance to be sure they understood our unusual travel arrival and departure dates and times. Upon arrival, they had our travel dates wrong and no knowledge of our previous conversation. Fortunately, they had a room available during our 2 night stay.

Aloha Dianne,

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry there was confusion with your reservations.We are looking into this to see how we can be more accurate moving forward.