Stayed here with my Mother to celebrate my 25th Birthday.
Hotel was in a beautiful location right on the beach and had large variety of restaurants and shops within the Hotel grounds. Gardens, water features and swimming pools throughout the Hotel were lovely and well presented.
The choice of dining options (although varied) were a bit of a letdown in comparison to some of the other hotels I have stayed at overseas, as they didn't offer room service which is a bit frustrating after a long day of sightseeing and shopping and the majority of the restaurant's were usually too busy to get a table if you didn't have time to pre book earlier in the day. They had a buffet theme night on the first night of our stay and it was great and very affordable, although service was very slow and unorganised (we actually had another family sit at our table when we left the table to go to the buffet station's). It is a pity the Hotel doesn't offer more themed night's such as these as although we didn't bring our family on this trip it would have been nice for Families. We stayed in the Alii Tower and the room was very spacious and comofrtable beds, balcony view was great too. Amenities in the bathroom were rather poor in comparison to other Hotel's I have stayed at.
Hotel location is great, although was a bit far from all the action - this wasn't an issue for us but may be for other people. The Pink line trolley is a fantastic service in Waikiki and we used it frequently and the pickup and drop off point was right in front of the Hotel. Beach was amazing and had the largest section of sand in comparison to the other hotel's along Waikiki. Fireworks on the Friday night were also great!Staying at this hotel was definitely a highlight of our trip and highly recommended. I would definitely stay there again regardless of the few minor flaws.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu