This was our third stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village but our first staying with our children. We arrived early and our room was not ready but we were able to store our luggage for the day. Upon check in we were offered an upgrade for $40 per night to the Rainbow tower full ocean view which we decided to take as the Tower is the closest to the beach and super pool. My parents were travelling with us so they automatically were upgraded at no cost to the same tower which they were very happy about. Our view was amazing looking down towards Diamond Head from our balcony and was well worth the extra money. The room itself was clean, neat and the room service was excellent. It had a fridge and a coffee maker. We loved sitting on our balcony listening to the music from the Tropics bar in the late afternoon. We enjoyed all the facilities and our kids loved the lagoon pool and the fireworks on the Friday night. The only negative thing I would have to say was the lady who giving us free hula lessons was not very friendly at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu