We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village for our ten day honeymoon and were very happy with our choice. Our room was in the Ka Lia Tower with a room looking towards the beach. For us, having the ability to leave our things / valuables in the safe and walk to the beach, pool, or bars and restaurants was invaluable. Because the resort is so large, we were able to experience many activities only steps from our room. One night we attended the Starlight Luau which was nice for my husband who had never attended a luau before and we spent a day on the Waikiki Ocean Club which picks up from the Hilton's dock (this is a definite recommendation if you like things like water slides and dive platforms into about 20 feet of water). The only real negative is that it is almost impossible to get a lounge chair, never mind two, at any of the resort's pools. It seems like people get up before dawn, lay out their towels and bags and claim their chairs long before they actually plan to us them. Luckily, the Pacific is about 20 yards away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu