We have just returned for a 2nd time to the Ali'i Tower and cant praise it highly enough. The tower has undergone a renovation since our last visit. The rooms are spacious and nicely appointed. The resort is well maintained with no signs of aging. I particularly like the Ali'i tower as the private pool is a huge plus. We managed to get a great rate during the year and dealt directly with the Hilton through their website. The tower is the most exclusive in the resort and it is definitely worth the extra to stay here. We love the location as it's half way between Ala Moana Shopping Centre and the restaurants and shops in the Waikiki strip - about a 15 minute walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine five spectacular pools, lush tropical gardens, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. As Waikiki's only true resort, we offer a perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping, recreational and cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu