Wonderful location. Total property is around 21 acres. The room was expensive, but the views are worth it! We slept with the balcony doors open. Check was speedy. We made reservations for the luau (on property) in the lobby. Multiple restaurants on site - we were also able to walk a few blocks to shopping and dining. Bus route or taxis available too.
Restaurants on site are ok , but expensive. They also have a dairy queen.
Beach front , with chair rentals available - also a man made bay with salt water is a few steps from the ocean.
Make sure to visit the penguins onsite. You can also books excursions at a concierge desk. My wife and I recommend the para sailing it was wonderful.
Spa is pricey but they do have specials and is in a neighboring building.
general store available for things you left at home, as well as food to fix in the room and alcohol.
This was a very romantic trip, but it's a great place for kids too. Multiple pools and equipment available for kayaking or other water sports. play-station is available in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu