Very exclusive, very nice hotel. Large property, but not as large as Disney Resorts. Check-In lines are long especially when traveling for a period of time, but they do their best to get you on your way. Big Plus: Hospitality room available for day of check out if have a late flight, just make reservation 24 hours in advance, daily movie rentals or game rentals. These were awesome. They have a traffic cop to direct traffic within the resort, which I thought was a class act, instead of having big traffic jams. We paid for the valet parking, which we do not regret. It is expensive, but well worth it. Friday night fireworks are good. A lot of activities going on, watch them feed the penguins and turtles. Rooms are nice and big and keep clean. No problem with asking for extra towels or pillows. Trolley stop is just outside of hotel, very convenient. Pools are clean and have security at them. The lagoon was a very nice surprise. Not just stagnant water, it has water filtration system that circulates water hidden in an island- it was wonderful. It has fish in it, but great for paddle boards and beginner snorkeling. Rental of paddle boards is expensive $35/hour but it didn't seem to stop people from doing it. The only thing that upset me was that 2 chairs and an umbrella will set you back $60 for a day. I think that is quite a bit, especially with pay parking, resort fee, etc. All in all, very classy resort with a lot to see and do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu