My family and I spent 7 nights in there and we stayed at the Rainbow Tower. The check-in was okay and we requested for late check out as our flight was a midnight flight and they gave us a 1-hour complimentary hospitality room.
The swimming pool was great, although you can't play with beach ball in it (when the lifeguard is on duty). The Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon is also a great place to do the paddle board and canoe-ing.
This resort is so huge that it has its own ABC Stores which is very convenient for us. They have everything there! From restaurants, boutiques, beach, spa, barber,florist, car rentals, bus depot, etc.
The only thing is that, the food is expensive and the elevator is ALWAYS crowded.
Other than that, we had a great time in there and we could see the Diamond Head from our room! It was really beautiful and we got to stay til Friday night where there was fireworks show! The staff was helpful but they need to smile more in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu