We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village because we were getting married there. Our banquet/events coordinator assisted us booking at the Kalia Tower. The gentleman at the front desk that checked us in was very friendly. The night before the wedding the engineering gentlemen that helped us with our TV remote in the suite we stayed in. Although we needed assistance for just the TV remote he noticed that we did not have any more coffee and returned back to our room with more coffee packets. THANK YOU! Attention to detail! Housekeeping also did an amazing job. Everything from the Ceremony to the reception was wonderful. We had a great time during our wedding. At the end of the wedding we decided to save the top of our cake however the suite that I stayed in did not have a regular size fridge but two mini fridges. I was not able to fit the cake in the mini fridge so I called down to the guest service agent to see if someone can help me. The response I got was, "oh we used to have room service staff but not any more so there is no one to pick up the cake." I explained about the mini fridge not able to fit and was a bit frustrated over the phone so I asked, "can you see if there is something you can do. I don't want my cake to sit out." The expression that I got from the guest service agent sounded like he did not want to help me but replied “let me see what we can do.” I later got a reply back and was informed that the Tropics restaurant was able to hold the cake in their fridge but I would have to walk the cake over. I did not want to make a fuss so I walked the cake over myself. I was very upset but at the same time glad that I was able to get my cake refrigerated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu