Just returned from Waikiki and can't say enough good things about our stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort. The front desk staff was courteous and knowledgeable and our checkin was streamlined and quick. The grounds and pools are beautiful and the beaches gorgeous and inviting. We had an oceanfront room in the Rainbow Tower and our room was fantastic. We could sit on our balcony and enjoy the beach day or night. We enjoyed the live music at the Tapa Bar and the Tropics Bar. The music was a nice mix of traditional Hawaiian and modern. Meals at the Tropic Grill and the Bali were perfect and the drinks were most refreshing( be careful as they are not stingy with the alcohol). The sunset view from the beach in front of the resort is one of the most beautiful on all of Oahu. Plenty of beach activities to be had. My girlfriend learned to paddle board and we took a catamaran to Turtle Bay reef and saw sea turtles. The pool was nice to rinse off in after a beach day. We used both bell service and valet parking and everybody bent over backwards to please us. Our room was kept spotless. Waikiki shopping is an easy stroll away if you like to shop. I loved the dedicated computer controlled elevators which eliminated waiting when going from our room to the beach and back This was my second stay at this resort and I'm planning a third stay in six weeks as a stopover on a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu