Hi so i just stayed here last week, i CHOOSE this Hotel from trip advisor recommendations, Well im going to be brutally honest WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!! The hotel is not located close to the main areas of waikiki yes it has a beach out the front but if you want to go for dinner or shopping its a mile walk, which for the first 2 days wasnt so bad,but after that we were catching taxis in and out which cost $12 each way! we also booked a day to pearl habour threw the conceige what a stuff up after getting up at 5 in the morning to only find out he didnt book us on the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hotel is complete rip off the rooms are dated and the hotel staff are rude, we also had to pay an extra 25 dollars a day for internet which we were never told about! I book beach front and got the building furtherest from the beach the kalia tower yes it did have part ocean views but when i looked down i saw cemented carpark. I am not one to complain but the vibe at the hotel was restful it was quite stressful, it my first visit to hawaii a complete shambles! we also stayed the Modern Honolulu for the last 3 nights what a different the hotel staff were lovely they went above and beyond there job roles the rooms where amazing and the hotel had a incredibly relaxed vibe! i would highly recommend to not always stay at the BIG NAMED HOTELS and to find the small boutique hotels this place was incredible!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu