I'm a regular Hilton traveler... Upon arriving treated quite well by Hilton Honors representative Donna. She upgraded us to the Rainbow Tower with a spectacular beach view. Room was quite spacious, nicely appointed, and very comfortable beds. The hotel is situated on the south side of where the action is, but close walking distance to the main areas of Waikiki shops, restaurants, and other hotels. Though there are Seven hotel towers in the Village, you won't feel lost in a crowd. Clean grounds, well manicured, nightly music pool side, we were quite pleased. The Luau on the other hand was disappointing for the money. $106 each. There was a threat of rain so the event was moved from a rooftop area, to a conference room with no ambiance. we felt like we were attending a conference. One chance to go through the food line, limited desserts, average entertainment. We didnt stay for the entire show, but instead went walking along the main street and enjoyed the variety of people, shops, and street entertainment. Wouldrecommend. All in all the Hilton is a very nice place and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu