As HH members we booked the last 2 nights of our vacation at the Hawaiian Village. We arrived early and had to wait for our room. We waited about an hour but there is so much to see that time passed rather quickly and soon we found ourselves on the 23rd floor of the Rainbow Tower. After staing at a hotel with no view we were amazed by how the view of the beach and Diamond Head and for the first hour or so just sat on the balcony and stared. This hotel is self contained ( yes there is a resort fee) but everything is there. No need for a car rental. My husband I did rent a car for a day (as many visitors do to avoid parking) and drove around the island) and returned it to avoid the parking fees. Car rental was $35.00 for the day! We walked the entire property and found every area to be clean and well maintained. Our room was clean and well stocked with towels and toiletries and the bed was very confortable. There is something for everyone at this location but be sure to go to the lagoon for a nice salt water experience, no crowds and learn to paddle or take the paddle boats for a spin. We love this property and can't wait to return next year! AND if you are in Waikiki Hilton or not don't forget the fireworks at 745 it is spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu