Returned to the Hilton this year peak time July so understandably busy however our rooms were only average and Tapa tower renovations were a pain at times however you don't spend much time in the rooms.
Expensive this year as Ali Tower just does not compare to Lagoon tower. Pay for Internet, pay for movies, needed 2 rooms as we have 3 boys so lodging this year was average and being or 2nd visit hoped for more...
Disappointed this year they charged even for resort chairs none even free on the grassed area seemed too excessive for me... But love the resort and all it has to offer and the customer service (tours and attraction crew) won us over with things to do and organise. They talked me into the return to paradise offer and I'm glad they did as we will be returning next year. Position and feel of the resort is the best. Yes it is not for the heavily budgeted but you can spend a lot anywhere and we have done the budget hotels and with 3 boys they just don't compare. By far the best resort and we have tried a few....
Must do the Weimea rock jump the boys loved it.
Drove around the island the north shore and did the shrimp trucks an absolute must.
Love the choose of restaurants in the resort from pizza to 4 star...
Finally back in the Lagoon tower so See you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu