We stayed on the 22nd floor in the Rainbow Tower looking out over the ocean and the mariner.
The views were spectactular both night and day. The king size bed was very comfortable as was the new bathroom with the shower over the bath which seems standard in all accommodation in Hawaii. The only thing missing from the room was a couch to relax in, so we had to lay on the bed to watch television. Being in a corner suite we had two balconies, so to watch television we had to look to our right which became very uncomfortable. The tea & coffee facilities were fine but the fridge was very small to house our drinks. The grounds were amazing with pools in every direction you looked. Yes even the penguins and turtles amused us. The restaurants were very good as were the gift shops. The fireworks were on every Friday night which made people head for the beach for the best view. The distance from the centre of town could be a concern however its a great walk along the beach and into town. We both enjoyed our stay at this resort especially in the historic Rainbow Tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu