We decided to splurge on our last visit to Oahu and stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Navigating from the front desk to the tower we were staying in was a bit of challenge, as there was some construction going on, however, there were lots of people directing us.
Our room was very comfortable and we enjoyed sitting on the lanai at sunrise & sunset.
Our only disappointment was that we were unable to stay there for our entire trip to Hawaii. Due to lack of availability, we had to change hotels. This was rather disappointing since we were there for 4 nights and would have liked to stay the 5th night.
Food was a bit pricey, but hey, it's a resort...we found more affordable eats across the street at the coffee shop.
All in all it was a good vacation...if we're ever in the mood to splurge, we'd consider staying here again. Considering that the hotel was sold out, it never felt too crowded and we were able to enjoy our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelPower, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu