Second visit to Hawaii (the first was in 1984) and we stayed at the Outrigger Waikiki on the beach. The Hilton Hawaiian Village in the Ali’i Tower is by far more luxurious, pleasant and perfectly located on the beach. From the moment we arrived, the entire staff was courteous, professional and helpful. At our check in, I told the receptionist that greeted us that we were visiting Hawaii for my husbands 50th birthday appropriately because Hawaii is our 50th State. The next day after spending the day out on the white sandy beach and sparkling clear ocean we returned to find an oversized Gourmet basket filled with chocolate covered fresh fruits and a solid chocolate tiki pole in our room with a thoughtful note attached wishing him a happy birthday & pleasant stay from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. It is the extra touches that make it even that more special. We also had a Concierge in our building that was very helpful. It is beautifully & tastefully decorated, white glove clean, enormous rooms with spectacular, breathtaking views of the ocean from our private terrace. The pools are extra large and sparkling clean with a large Tiki bar for refreshments & yummy treats located in between the pool and beach. The eateries and shops are out of this world with everything imaginable and at fair prices. Every evening we were entertained by the traditions of the Island that are just unforgettable. We rented a car (which I highly suggest) to drive around the entire Island to visit other beaches and to explore all that Oahu has to offer its tourist, especially its natural beauty. We will be going back in another year (God willing) to appreciate and enjoy more of this beautiful land here in the USA. Aloha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu