Easy walk to beach, restaurants and shopping. And the bus service is frequent and handicapped accessible.
Found the two bedroom / two bath condo on vrbo.com website. The unit was recently remodeled with handsome appliances including dishwasher and a stackable washer / dryer.
With views of Diamond Head and the Pacific, it was a pleasure to have a quick breakfast as the day began.
Our week in the city was a pleasure.
Very clean and secure unit on an upper floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hawaiian Monarch Hotel. Serving as the entrance into Waikiki, located conveniently along the Ala Wai Canal, just blocks to the sands of the mighty Pacific, the Hawaiian Monarch Hotel offers the perfect location to take advantage of all the attractions of Honolulu. Nestled in the heart of Honolulu, the Hawaiian Monarch is the ideal hotel for attending functions at the Hawaii Convention Center, shopping at the world-famous Ala Moana Center, and exploring the many boutique shops along Kalakaua Avenue. Shopping and dining can be found in any price range surrounding the hotel, not to mention picturesque Waikiki Beach, known as "the birthplace of surfing", and home to the most beautiful beaches in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hawaiian Monarch Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Monarch Honolulu
- Hotel Hawaiian Monarch
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu