Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$209
Booking.com$209
Hotels.com$209
travelup.com$221
Priceline$210
Traveluro$204
1,863 results
All reviews ala moana red lobster abc store the aloha spirit waikiki beach street noise small hotel convention center light sleeper across the street checking in coffee maker rene puka hawaii paniolo elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I arrived at Equus after a lodging from hell and the staff was super friendly and turned my day around (thank you Puka!!) The rooms are clean and beautiful and bright. No complaints about the breakfast, it's your standard continental. Was super pleased that they were able to store my bag for the day after checkout so I could enjoy one last beach day before my flight. Only thing is I have a Mac and needed an adapter to access the internet in the room, but that's no biggie.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed for 16 nights in October 2010, the room was clean and comfortable, service was good, free breakfast and free wifi, and great location. Overall we really love our stay there.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Free breakfast with mixed fruit included and free wired internet access makes it easy to decide to stay in this hotel.Sergia was so quick on serving the breakfast and adding more servings when it is all consumed. Also free newspaper every day.
The Hotel is also close to the biggest outdoor shopping center which is the Ala Moana Shopping Center and a walking distance to the beach. The pools are seldom used but it is there if needed.Equus had an option to provide remote control to gated parking if the lower parking spaces are occupied.Laundry is on the third floor of the Marina Tower.
My daughter used the hair dryer and we make use of the small fridge in the room. There is no microwave oven .

Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank Ferdi A
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I just wanted to say, much mahalo for having us at your hotel, during the time our hale was being treated for termites.. My daughter in laws Aunty Rene Kahumoku, hooked us up to a room there, and we so enjoyed the gracious hospitality she had given us, as well as other hotel staff members, being just as hospitable, we loved it.. We will certainly tell others of our stay there, once more mahalo nui loa.

Fern Cardenas

Date of stay: September 2010
1  Thank Kalehuamakanoe
Reviewed August 28, 2011

The Equus Hotel is a basis hotel to say the least. The room was satisfactory. A bed, refrigerator, phone,and hair dryer. Very little storage space for clothing if you are staying more than a week. A place to lay your head at night and not pay the beach front prices. Not many amenities like the beach front properties. A "Light" continental breakfast is served daily
Location fair to good, walking is no problem for my wife and I.
Location was four blocks from the beach. Two blocks to The BUS. Six blocks to the shopping mall .
Our only bad experience was road construction in front of the building during our two week stay. The orange cones came up at 7P.M. and left at 7 A.M. A rat-tat-tat all night. We got use to the noise after the third night due to our exhaustive travels on the tour buses

Date of stay: August 2011