Nice place to stay - very clean - had a full sized kitchen which was great. Not too far from the beach within walking distance - not a far walk at all. We were looking for a place within walking distance to the beach, restaurants and stores. Nice quiet room - would definitely stay here again. Staff was always very helpful. We spoke to a couple we met on one of our tours and they were staying right across from Waikiki Beach - stated it was very noisy all the time. We told them about our place and they wished they had stayed there. We were glad we chose this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu