The family and I stayed at a 1 bedroom suite from October 13 - 19, 2013. We stayed on the 37th floor with a partial view of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean. The pullout bed was very comfortable for my 5' 11" son. We had complained to the front desk when we got into our room because we felt it was old, compared to our previous stay at the Waikiki Sunset. Nevertheless, we were content with our room. Everything is located close by: Duke's, Kaipolani Park, Diamond Head, Hee Hing restaurant, and Leonard's Bakery.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu