We had two rooms on the 16th floor. One of the rooms overlooked a run down apartment building. Both rooms had sleeper sofas that were dingy and lumpy. The carpet is dirty and badly in need of replacing. This is an old property and if you are not comfortable with old, do not choose this building. We asked about the possibility of doing something about the couch and the front desk stated that it was private owner. The staff and housekeeping are fine, but if you have issues with old properties look elsewhere. This place is only for those who need a kitchen or those on a strict budget. The property is also located next to rundown private apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu