Nothing special about this hotel but it is a good basic clean safe place to stay. Location back from beach and main shopping area but easy walk to both. It has all the services but nothing extra special. Good value. No dining or coffee shop but close to lots of options and good kitchen set up so you have the option to eat in. Food Pantry is a couple of blocks away and has everything that is need for self catering. Did not see a fitness center but with the weather who would want to be inside. Also no room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Hotels.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu