The potential is there but definitely needs a facelift. Very very happy to move on to a better hotel after 3 days. The good points were location and we had everything we needed but the traffic noise is quite bad and the aircon unit in the 1 bedroom unit was so noisy. I put it on auto as low did not work. It was freezing in the bedroom and suitable temp in the lounge. But noisy was the main problem. couldn't leave the lounge balcony sliding door open as the traffic was too noisy. For four people, two people have to sleep on the pull out double sofa bed and the springs were so bad and noisy, a good sleep was not had. If you do not need to use the sofa bed, might be better. It is a 3 star type hotel. Good reception service, housekeeping was basic but possibly standard for USA. The apartment was sufficient for 3 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu