We just spent four nights here. The rooms were clean and comfortable and quiet, the location just a couple blocks from beach, the staff friendly and helpful. Decent price too.
However, there is one major headache when staying here: The elevators are FAR TOO FEW. Be prepared to spend several minutes waiting and waiting, and heaven help you if you are on the lower floors - several times those folks weren't able to get in the elevator because they were already packed from the upper floors. Worse, THERE ARE NO STAIRS OPTION. You HAVE to take the elevators, and there are only four of them (one of which was out of order) for 37 floors PLUS staff usage.
Be advised when booking - demand a higher floor or you will waste precious vacation time being aggravated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu