I booked the hotel about a week before departure. Res agent recommended the Superior room & request a queen & twin bed. This worked great for us. We have 3 kids, 16,12 & 10. So this worked out great for us using the sleeper sofa. Great view of the ocean & a short walk to the beach. Kitchen was great & used quite often. Help cut down on our food bill. :-). Rooms were clean & no issues. I got a great rate as an Airline employee and would highly recommend . Only hang up was the $15 fee resort fee that I did not find out about till I got here. But parking is only $15 as well compared to $35 at other hotels. The Kids did enjoy renting the games & dvds so it was ok(but it does add up). I liked that they have a play station in the room . Kept us from bringing ours. Overall I was pleased & would hope to stay here again. I may be staying for a while if I can;t get off the island. The ups & down of flying stand by. Aloha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Vacatia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu