We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite on the 32nd floor. It was very clean and we had an awesome view of Diamond Head from our lanai with a view of the ocean off to the right. It's only a couple blocks to the beach and the zoo is right across the street. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We loved that there was a full kitchen so we could buy groceries and eat in our room if we chose. We were very pleased with this hotel and would definitely stay here again. They have lower resort fees than most of the hotels in the area which pay for wireless Internet in your room and DVD and game rentals. Close to beach, shopping, restaurants, etc. Great hotel for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu