Right from our late night/early morning check in, to our check out we found the staff to be extremely helpful. We were immediately supplied with a fold out cot, free of charge. Upon opening the door our room was clean, and beautifully renovated. Was nice and spacious and our lanai (balcony) was clean, with a beautiful view of Diamond Head. Was lovely to sit out there and have an early morning coffee listening to the animals at the zoo. The maid service was excellent and we found our room well cleaned, beds made, and a supply of Kona coffee was well stocked.
The guy who books your day trips was really good, and supplied us with alot of information on trips that are available.
Excellent value for your holiday dollar.
We had a noon book out and they stored our luggage for us in a locked room until we were picked up. They also gave us full use of the 6th floor while we were waiting, which we really appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu