I was pleasantly surprised with the great stay my family and I had at this property. I stayed in an older Waikiki hotel in the past (I think they are all older now), but this hotel is very well renovated, bug-free and smelled fresh and is clean. Very comfortable and close to the beach (two blocks, big deal), I would recommend this hotel to anyone, unless you are looking to spend a lot of money at one of the other older hotels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu