For what we paid, we got so much in return. Great staff, felt very welcomed and excellent amenties-a full kitchen (minus a dishwasher), spacious living area and a very clean bathroom. I would recommend this for familes, as the kitchen really helped as I have a 18 month old daughter who is fussy with food! We would definately consider staying here again. The thank you note for staying and the cookies were a really nice touch on our last day at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated intimate boutique hotel is a tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki. With a prime location, you'll step outside to find the best shopping and dining at the popular Waikiki Beach Walk and Royal Hawaiian Center. Or just relax at the hotel's sundeck and cool off in the outdoor shower or dipping pool. Here, oasis is an experience and not just a name. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Oasis allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi internet throughout the hotel, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), beach towels and chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, our spacious rooms feature a deep soaking tub, a iPod alarm/radio, and a private furnished lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aqua Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Quest Resort Waikiki Beach
- Resortquest Waikiki Joy Hotel
- Aqua Oasis Hawaii/Honolulu