This hotel is a little jewel in Waikiki. Although small, this hotel is in a prime beachfront location at a very reasonable price. The rooms are very clean, neat and well equipped with most rooms having an ocean view. Although, if you like to shop and travel with lots of suitcases, you may have difficulty finding somewhere to put them. The hotel's staff were very polite and helpful. There is even a little tours desk to book your activities. The only downfall of this hotel is that the traffic on Kalakaua can be a little loud if your room is on a lower floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu