This is a very pleasant place to stay.. we stayed as a couple for 10 days and found it to be fantastic. The rooms are reasonably small and the bathrooms are small but all you need really. We had an ocean view room on the 6th floor which was great, but there was a lot of road noise and people late at night yelling. The aircon was good but very loud, so be prepared for that. The decor was nice. Pleasant colours and modern for Hawaii. Friendly staff and nothing was too difficult. It is located at the zoo end but not far to walk at all to anywhere, and you are right opposite the beach too. I recommend this hotel without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu