This was my 1st visit to Oahu and I couldn't be happier with my hotel choice. We paid a little extra and got an ocean view. It was well worth the money as we had an unobstructed beautiful view. Tons of restaurants and shops are only a 5-10 minute walk. The beach is even closer just being across the street. The rooms are a bit small but are nice are clean and modern. This place is probably one if the best values in Waikiki. I will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu