- clean and updated room with a coffee maker and small fridge which e definitely made use of.
- checked in at noon even though check in isn't until 3. The room was ready and we were happy!
- directly across the street from the never crowded beach
- walking distance to many shops and restaurants (McDonalds is next door as is an ABC store where you can buy almost anything you need)
- good views of the ocean from the majority of their rooms since the building is a circle!
- strong AC
- clean shower and bathroom with lots of hot water
- delicious breakfast joint downstairs and hotel patrons get 10% off (don't let a long line fool you, it goes rather quickly)
- there is a daily amenity fee of $18+tax which gives you wifi, use of the safe, the daily newspaper, use of the dvd service (similar to red box) and maybe a few other minor things I can't remember. It may be picky but I'd prefer to had these things built into the daily cost. We id make use of the safe, the wifi and the dvd service so it wasn't all a loss.
- the room is a bit small but we weren't very concerned since we spent most of our time out of the room
- there is no option for a queen or king bed, just two full beds in each room (not the biggest problem for us though)
- it's such a popular area that it gets congested at night (again, not a big issue for us since we walked most places)
Really, I'm struggling to think of any real cons that would prevent me from staying there again. We stayed for 8 nights and had a great experience overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu