Great little hotel right on Waikiki Beach.If going to the beach with ease is your thing then this is the place for you. They have free beach towels that you just throw back into a box in the foyer, they look after your room key at reception. So basically, 2 minute walk across the road to beach without having to take any valuables with you. Really friendly and responsive staff. Next door to ABC shop. Tour and activity desk in foyer. You don't spend much time in your room so don't be worried about 5 star. Take note when booking that a mandatory Amenity Fee is paid when you leave. This was $18 per day which covers Wi-fi, daily paper, safe and tea/coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu